Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sick

I have this thing where I get sick. It happens with some regularity.

I either ate something bad, or simply got the stomach flu.

It really hit Monday night into the early hours of Tuesday morning. I made it through about 20 minutes of my first class on Tuesday and then quite literally hit the floor. Woke up to around 25 first graders staring at me, all gathered around. RIGHT in the middle of my "5 Little Ducks" bit too. Ruined that, I guess.

I spent the next two-ish days curled up around my own body, just kinda rocking back and forth. Interrupted by running to the bathroom with more than normal frequency. I had some lovely comfort in the middle of all of this though, and was helped to set a new personal record.

I'm a lot better now and perfectly able to drink liquids. I'm still a little bit afraid to eat.

We'll see where this goes.

And reading back through my post, I realize that the lack of food over the past few days has left me unable to write in a decent manner. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment