Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Support


I am sitting here, eating Pretzel M&M's, compliments of my dear friend C~. She prepared the most splendid package for me. I will detail the contents here:

1. Bottle of Eucerin Intensive Repair lotion- very needed, and lotion here is EXPENSIVE.
2. Packets (two) of Kleenex tissues- also very needed, and will allow me to stop carrying a toilet paper roll around with me.
3. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- I just used up what I brought over here, and lamented at the fact that it would be ages before I had any again. How did she know?
4. Bottle of Echinacea for Immune System Health- I laughed and laughed... and then took one.
5. Two packs of M&M's, which just so happen to be my favorite varities (Pretzel and Peanut Butter).
6. One package of Crystal Light Fruit Punch "On the Go" mix- whoa, buddy.
7. Three packages of Tropical Punch Kool-Aid. My life is complete.
8. Two packages of Taco Seasoning- Mexican night :)
9. One bag of Sixlets candy- great for munching!
10. One packet of Tiny-Size Chiclets Gum :)
11. Three boxes of KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese- this might have stemmed from the tears I shed while talking to her about missing Macaroni and Cheese.
12. One very lovely card filled with encouragement and support and love.
I am not sure what I would do without all the amazing people in my life. I've had a relatively rough patch recently, but the amount of support that is just flowing into my heart is incredible.
I am very officially going to Brasov this weekend. I made my hostel reservations last night (Rolling Stone Hostel!) and bought my train tickets today. I'll be leaving Friday afternoon and returning home Sunday evening. I have no idea what I'll do, but it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend. I feel mostly safe about traveling by myself, and I'm hoping that some more time away from the city will be good.
Blessings to all of you- and thank you for the unending support. It is so appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. my dear:
    i just read this post (roadtrip interruptions, you see), and am quite delighted and amused by it. to you i say: i'm so glad everything was needed-- let me know when you need refills, okay? love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Romania in a while but I can assure you that many of the things on this list you can find in Bucharest too.
    M&M's for sure. Echinacea for Immune System Health...you will find plenty of that and many other natural supplements. There are entire stores dedicated to that. And I bet they are cheaper compared to US prices

    ReplyDelete