Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fail

I feel like I've officially failed this blog. Apologies- this was not supposed to happen.

Updates on life since December 9:

Ummmm... I finished school. I flew home. I was home. I flew back.

I'm stuck in a bit of a spiraling rut. Being home was nice, coming back was hard. It's going to be a long Romanian winter and I need to snap out of this- whatever it is.

Sometimes we have bad days. I've just had a lot of them in a row, it seems.

And this was supposed to be a good blog, an anniversary blog, a celebratory blog.

1 comment:

  1. hey, cheer up
    Sam, the self-proclaimed King of Romania just published a book which should be helpful to your surviving in Romania - The complete insider's guide to Romania.

    Check it out here: http://kingofromania.com/the-complete-insiders-guide-to-romania/

    ReplyDelete