Monday, November 15, 2010

Eh, It's Romania...

I've been really neglectful of this blog lately. I don't ever want to get to the point where I am writing just for the sake of writing, and so I took a bit of a break. Also, I don't want to just come on here and complain, and this week was a bit odd.

I've learned a new phrase that I'm going to use whenever I have some problems.

So, next time I lose part of my vision on the way to school, I'll say "Eh, it's Romania."

Next time I sit through an entire class period watching children literally take over the room while waiting for quiet, I'll say "Eh, it's Romania."

Next time I get squeezed on a bus, I'll say "Eh, it's Romania."

Next time I get stuck in an elevator, I'll say "Eh, it's Romania."

And the next time I get "nudged" out of the way by a car, I'll say "Eh, it's Romania."

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, if in Bucharest, come to a meetup. http://www.meetup.com/exploringlittleparis/

    Brgds,

    Tudor

    ReplyDelete