Thursday, July 21, 2011

Airports

I am currently sitting in an airport, a location I didn't think I would find myself in for quite some time. Alas, here I am- headed to Connecticut for a job interview (!) and a fantastic weekend with great friends.

I'm bored, which is something I almost never experience. This trip will add three more airports to my list. And because I like lists, I will now commence listing all the airports I've experienced. Yeah, fun post for me... not so much for you.

Detroit, Michigan
Las Vegas, Nevada
Denver, Colorado
Durango, Colorado
Albuquerque, New Mexico (it took me about 60 seconds to spell that...)
Tampa, Florida
Chicago Midway, Chicago, Illinois
Chicago O'Hare, Chicago, Illinois
Baltimore, Maryland
Indianapolis, Indiana
Charlotte, North Carolina
Atlanta, Georgia
Marquette, Michigan
Toledo, Ohio
Dusseldorf, Germany
Budapest, Hungary
Frankfurt, Germany
Florence, Italy
Rome, Italy
Athens, Greece
Bratislava, Slovakia
Vienna, Austria
Zurich, Switzerland
Paris, France
Bucharest, Romania
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Dublin, Ireland
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I'll be adding Hartford CT and Washington DC to this list by Monday.

Dude, I love flying. AND I love even numbers. AND I love the five pattern. An even number of airports with the five pattern (30)... this is clearly a sign.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of never being bored, having 2 young children! Not that i'm complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still post, and you are still adorable. i hope it's really a sign, this thing you have with 5's.

    ReplyDelete